Online marketing has opened many avenues for marketers to be accessible to the customers at all channels. As your customers are omnipresent, so do the marketers have to create an omnichannel strategy to reach customers wherever they are. Different marketing channels such as Email, SMS, Push, and Whatsapp have enabled marketers to engage customers with automated and triggered messages.
Therefore, marketers can provide the best customer service to the customers by giving them real-time updates and catchy offers to engage and re-engage them. But often, the customers may find your messages irrelevant. Many customers feel the urge to unsubscribe to your SMS, EMAIL, OR WHATSAPP CAMPAIGNS in such scenarios. NotifyVisitors allows you to unsubscribe users from the NotifyVisitors dashboard.
How to Unsubscribe Users From NotifyVisitors Dashboard :
Follow the below steps to unsubscribe users from the panel :
1. Navigate to the NotifyVisitors dashboard> Segments > Users list.
2. Search the user you want to unsubscribe by their User Id, email, phone, or name in the “SEARCH” bar. Click on the checkbox option before the name of any user you want to unsubscribe, and you will view the option of “Unsubscribe” in the Subscription category.
3. As you click on the “Unsubscribe” option, you can choose to unsubscribe the selected user from one or all the channels.
Once you choose the channel or channels you want to unsubscribe the user, click on the UPDATE button. The specific user will stop receiving the updates from the selected channel or channels.
How to view the unsubscribe/subscribe status in NotifyVisitors Dashboard:
1. Click on the user to view the services from which he/she is being unsubscribed.
2. Go to the Attributes section to view the status of “Unsubscription”.
The unsubscription gives you and users the power to engage them only with the relevant channels they want to receive. The more relevant your messages will be, the more they will engage and convert better.