It's no surprise that a billing history is required when buying subscription plans from a marketing automation software platform. A lot of small business owners have a hard time in the process of purchasing subscription plans without the commitment of billing history. NotifyVisitors stores all your billing history on the server, making sure that you have a complete backup. This article will look at the reasons for how to modify billing history when buying subscription plans and how NotifyVisitors can help with your business.
How To Access The Billing History In NotifyVisitors
1. Log in to your NotifyVisitors Account and navigate to Dashboard > Organization.
2. Select the Billing option appearing under the Organization tab. The Billing Dashboard Page appears as shown below.
This page shows your current subscription plan running and displays the Billing Cycle. You can also view the contacts usage, emails usage and SMS usage on this page.
4. If you want to change or upgrade your plan, you can click on the Change Plan button shown in the Next Month’s Plan section. You may adjust the contacts required as per the pricing. The features will vary in each plan as per the pricing.
To know more about each plan in detail, read our article on Billing Dashboard Plans.
How To View The Billing History Information On NotifyVisitors
1. Navigate to Billing > Billing History. You can filter the date range and click on search to view the Billing History page.
2. The billing history page shows the ID, Active Plan, No of contacts purchased, subscription amount, date, status and Invoice PDF.
3. Once your payment is completed, it will be reflected in the Status as Done and it appears in green color. The status marked as Pending has Pending Payment to be completed.
4. Click on the Invoice link shown below the PDF. Here you can download the Invoice for any particular subscription plan.
Following these steps will help you to navigate your Billing History and upgrade any subscription plan easily.