Customer journey allows you to target your customer based on their individual interests which can bring you more conversions and how you can enhance their sales model. Customer journey enables you to boost customer engagement and boost sales.
But there might be certain issues you might face while running the journey. We have analyzed some of those issues and have provided the steps or resolutions to troubleshoot the same
Troubleshooting in Journey
Before checking the below pointers , please make sure that your E-store or website have NotifyVisitors integrated.
Here we have compiled a list of all the possible throubshootig errors.
1. No Entries in Journey (Event trigger)
- Check if the journey is active or not(not paused/stopped)
- Check if the main event is hitting or not by checking event logs.
- If yes, match the attribute values if there is any attribute filter in the trigger. So, make sure you selected the right group condition rule (all rules must satisfy OR any rule satisfy)
- If you are not getting events
2. No Entries in Journey (Segment trigger)
- Check if the user entered the segment or not
- Check the time user entered the segment
3. Journey only working for the first time
- Check if re-entry is enabled or not: If not, the user must first exit from the journey to re-enter.
- Check if the user has performed exit trigger/goal trigger/stop flow.
4. User Entering into journey but not getting communications
- If you are facing this issue, you need to check the status in Transactional activity:
- If the status is rejected, they must have performed an exit/goal trigger.
- If the status is in progress, the journey has not been processed yet, check the scheduled time
- If the status is done, check the error stats of the campaign.
- If you are getting a discard count in campaign stats, check user reachability.
- If you are getting a failure count, the issue is in service provider integration.