NotifyVisitors allows having multiple users in one account. In NotifyVisitors, you can assign different roles and give access to users to manage different parts of your account. We support tiered user roles, which allows you to restrict access for certain users in your account.
Understanding the User Management In Notifyvisitors.
To Edit the Account Access, you need to Navigate to the NotifyVisitors dashboard> Organization> Account Access.
Now, in Account Access, you will find two tabs, Users and Roles.
1. Adding a new user
In the Users option, you can add a new user by adding his Email and Role (select from the dropdown).
Once you have added the new user, his information will be reflected in the panel, such as his Email Address, Role, and Status( Active or Inactive). Also the user will receive an email to accept the invitation so that the account access gets Active.
Note: New User will get an invitation link in his mail. Also, if it fails to reach the Inbox for the first time you can resend the invitation. Once he accepts the invitation, the resend invitation option will be removed.
Now, After creating the password, the user will click on confirm, which redirects the newly added user to the main dashboard of NotifyVisitors.
2. Changing the role and status of users.
NotifyVisitors makes it easy to edit roles and status of users. For instance, you can change any user status from Active to Inactive.
Apart from that you can also update roles for any user. Have a look at the screenshot below.
Notifyvisitors provides some predefined roles for a quick start , furthermore you can create your own custom roles. Have a look at the default roles;
1. Admin:- This default role has all the access in the panel except profile settings and changing password.
2. Maker:- This default role has access to Campaigns, Journey, and Onsite Campaign.
3. Manager:- This default role allows you to access anything in the panel except Block User and Organization settings.
4. Analytics:- This default role will have specific access to the panel such as Dashboard, Real Impact, Schedule Reports, and Analytics to view the stats of the campaign in the panel.
Now, to add a new role, click on the Add New Role.
Here you can create custom roles, meaning you can create a new role as per the requirements.
Next, you need to select what specific access you want to give to that particular role, which you can select from the given table.
Select the desired access and click on Add Role, and a new role will start reflecting under Roles Table
Also, you get an option to edit the roles.
Note:- Only "Admin and Account Owner" have the right to edit roles.