Creating an email campaign is just the beginning, you need to regularly analyze your campaign’s performance in order to make informed decisions as well as improvisations wherever and whenever necessary. NotifyVisitors enables you to comprehensively analyze your email campaigns by means of extensively detailed information and granular data such as the total number of campaigns delivered, total number of campaigns opened by the clients, gross revenue generated through the campaigns etc. In addition to this, our organization provides exhaustive graphical and statistical data pertaining to your email campaigns such as daily campaign activity, unique opens and clicks on your campaigns, error statistics along with information concerning the client’s country and choice of device.
Overview Of All Email Campaigns
NotifyVisitors provides you with detailed information such as total number of mails sent, opened and clicked on. Furthermore, you can check the total number of unique opens and clicks on your email campaigns. Our organization offers you an overview of all the email campaigns you have launched thus far so that you can check their performance all together.
To view their performance, navigate to Campaigns > Email.
Here you can select the date range for which you want to see the performance. Moreover, to make it seamless, you can even check email campaign performance that has been sent using different modes such as broadcast, journey, segment, A/B test and much more.
Additionally, since you can check on which day and time most mails have been opened and clicked, you can plan your further course of action for better results.
How To Check An Individual Campaign's Performance
To check individual campaign performance, navigate to your existing sent campaign > go to analytics
Now, you can check different analytics for that campaign. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
The ‘Campaign info’ section details all the information that you filled in while creating your email campaign. It comprises Campaign Name, Campaign Label, Sender Email, Subject Line, Email Template, Tracking Rules and so on.
In this section, you can view the key metrics to define the effectiveness of the campaigns. Click on Email Stats to view the email campaign analytics.
Here are the meanings in brief of the email stats parameters:
- Sent emails: It signifies the total number of emails that have been sent to the subscribers.
- Unique opens: Unique opens are the total number of people who have opened your email.
- Unique click: Unique clicks depict the number of times that a link in your email was clicked by individual users. Repeated clicks on links are not considered unique.
- Opens: Email opens depict the total number of times all the email campaigns were opened, since users can open any particular campaign more than once. The open counts will only be related to the email campaign and not any other type of email.
- Clicks: The total number of clicks on the links given in an email campaign, by the subscribers or recipients.
- CTOR: Click Through Open Rate compares the total number of users who click on a particular link to the number of users who opened the emails.
- CTR: Click Through Rate is the ratio of users who click on a particular link to the number of users to whom the campaign was delivered.
- Delivered: It depicts the total number of emails that are sent and delivered to the recipients to their inboxes.
- Total Bounced: It shows the number of emails that are bounced and unable to reach the recipient.
- Total Revenue: It respects the total revenue generated from the specific email campaign.
- Total Spam: It depicts the number of emails that are marked as spam.
- Total Failures: It depicts the number of emails that are failed to send due to API errors.
- Total Rejected: It depicts the number of mails that are being rejected by the server due to the email recipient address.
Moreover, to offer you a better picture, we also provide graphical representation (line, bar and table) of the data. Here you can check opens and clicks hour wise reports, basically first 24 hours reports.
Under this category, you can view the conversations list here. You can have an overview of the users’ replies to the campaigns and the number of replies they have given.
You can view the replies of each user by clicking on the View Conversation tab given against that specific user.
Under this category, you can check the recipient’s activity such as who all opened, clicked or unsubscribed the email campaign and also check for which recipients the email campaign got bounced or rejected.
The graph below shows the maximum number of clicks and opens from different countries of the world. You can filter the activity to find the average click-through rates of different countries.
Opens: The total number of views on your Emails from different countries of the world.
Unique Opens: The total number of unique subscribers who have opened your email from different countries.
Clicks: This implies the total number of clicks from different countries.
Unique Clicks: The total number of unique clicks would be the number of people who click on the link in your Email message from different countries.
The above graph shows the total number of opens from different cities in India.
In this specific section, you can view statistics in a doughnut chart format, of the different means through which the customers engaged with your email campaign. The different means for which statistics can be viewed under this section are namely Browser, Operating System and Platform.
Email Error Stats
Under this tab, you can check different types of errors such as Hard Bounce, Soft Bounce, Span, Rejected, Failures, and Discarded for a specific email campaign.
- Hard bounce: The following key metric shows the number of emails that have failed to deliver for some concrete reasons such as the recipient's invalid address, or maybe due to the incorrect domain address, or due to the unknown recipient.
- Soft bounce: Soft bounce refers to the total number of emails that bounced back as the recipient’s email address was full.
- Rejected: The total number of emails that were rejected while sending to the recipient as the server rejected the recipient’s email address. It happens in the cases when the mail server feels that you are relaying the mail without any proper authentication, then this error usually occurs.
- Failures: The total number of emails that were not reached to the users due to some API errors at the service providers end.
- Discarded: These are the number of emails that are not processed to the service provider since it comes under duplicate counts, frequency capping, DND, and unsubscription criteria.
Nowadays marketers are digging deeper into email campaign analytics. It has become inevitable to introspect and analyze the email stats to know the effectiveness of the campaigns as well as the source of your subscribers. Consequently, you can target the subscribers more effectively by segmenting them.