Push notifications are one of the most engaging tools when it comes to marketing automation. It helps us to engage, inform and remind our subscribers about our products and services even when they are not browsing the website. Moreover, it allows you to enhance subscribers' experience by sending them personalized messages and conveying relevant information.
1. Push Notifications Features
• NotifyVisitors users can quickly integrate with Shopify, BigCommerce, and API integrations.
• Push Notifications Feature is accessible for all NotifyVisitors Plans.
• To integrate Push Notifications website should have an SSL certificate (HTTPS).
• Push notifications are available for different browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Safari.
• Every opt-in record is calculated per browser that your visitor use.
• The default timing to display notifications is 2-3 seconds, and all your new visitors will be targeted.
• In case the user re-installs the browser using the default settings, then this will lead to the deletion of all previously collected data. This means that if your client re-installs, the opt-in will be relinquished.
2. Integrating The Notifications
Integrating web push notifications is a single-step process. If you are a Shopify user, you need to install the NotifyVisitors plugin to your store and get started. If you are a WordPress website owner, you need to follow a few clicks, click here to know the process.
3. Managing Push Notifications Subscribers
When it comes to the push notifications channel, you will always have two kinds of status:
When your contacts click on the Allow button or manually select the option in the Browser notifications settings, their status will be subscribed. On the other hand, if your website visitors select Block Push Notifications, their status will be Unsubscribed.
4. Push Notifications Campaigns (Standard And Rich Push)
To start with your push notification campaign, you need to follow a few simple steps.
Like any other campaign, firstly, you need to determine what kind of push notifications you want to send. There are two options available viz.
1. Standard Push Notifications
2. Rich Media Push Notifications
Once you selected the type, you have to go through step by step process where you need to include Title, Short Description, Call To Action URLs, and Image (in case of rich media notifications).
Apart from that, you will get advanced options where you can select the targeted audience, frequency capping, and many more features depending upon your needs.
To understand the whole process in detail, click here.
5. Push Notifications For Automation
For creating a push notification campaign for automation, you will have two options viz.
You can quickly get started by adding a few details such as the workflow or sequence name.
Now, you can create journeys manually by adding triggers, activities, and much more.
To know more about the whole process of the automation, click here.
6. Push Notifications Analytics
To understand the performance of your notifications, you can use analytics and see how they are performing. Now, to see the analytics for web push, Navigate to the NotifyVisitors Panel > Analytics.
Now, select which option you want to see the analytics. In the below screenshot, we are looking for Web push Notifications analytics.
Here you can see how many web push notifications have been sent so far, how many have been delivered, total clicks, and much more.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article