Segments help you target your audience in a better way. Therefore, if you want your segments to engage thoroughly then using an email campaign is a great way.
To configure email campaigns via segment, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the NotifyVisitors Dashboard> Segment.
2. Now, if you have already published a segment then you can simply choose the segment from the table and click the action button to select a campaign, or if you don't have any published campaign then simply create and publish a new segment and create a campaign for the same
3. Next, move to Campaigns. Now, under the campaign tab, select Email to create an Email Campaign.
4. Once you click on the email, you get an option to create an Email Campaign for that particular segment.
5. To create an email campaign, you have to complete all the 5 stages.
A) On the Recipients stage, you have to fill three sections to proceed further. These sections involve Campaign Information, Recipients, And Tracking.
After selecting the subscription group and filling other sections of the Recipients stage, you can proceed to the Content stage.
B) On the Content page, you need to add content information. Like
Template setup: Set up the template for your email campaign. You can either choose to create a simple Rich text message or can use an email builder to create an attractive HTML email template.
A/B Testing: You can do A/B testing to find the best template to work with.
Now, click on continue to review.
C) On the Review page, you can review all the information you have added in the initial two stages.
Now, click on Send/schedule to proceed further.
D) Send / Schedule: Here you get two options- If you want to send your campaign just once, choose the first option, which is one time, where you can send an email notification one time on the specified date and time.
But if you want to send recurring emails, then click on the Recurring (send repetitive email notification on a specified date and name)
To configure a recurring email campaign in Notifyvisitors, click here.
Now, click on continue to Resend Setup.
E) Resend Setup: This stage allows you to target those users who didn’t click or receive your campaign in first place. To implement this stage in your email broadcast campaign, click here.
Follow the above steps to configure an email campaign via segment.