When you have an image you want to include in an email campaign but need to make changes to the image, you can use NotifyVisitors Drag & Drop Editor where you can upload, insert, and edit images for your email campaigns. You can easily change an image or edit an existing image to meet your specific needs while sending email campaigns to your recipients.
To edit a campaign image, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to Campaigns over the NotifyVisitors Dashboard.
- Click on Email Campaign.
- Enter Campaign Information and click on continue to content.
- A new modal shall follow where you will have to enter campaign content & create design of your email.
- Select the Drag & Drop Editor and click on create Design.
- The email template editor opens up. Just Drag & Drop the Image tool from the contents and click on browse.
- Click Browse, open my files and upload the image you want to edit or else select the preloaded image from the respective folder.
- The following modal shall appear. Click on Apply Effects and more to edit the image.
- The email editor window shall follow displaying the following features:
- Here, you can use the Editing Tools to modify your image and give its best version. Here are the available image editing tools:
1. Filter: Pick a filter to make your image's colours pop or more defined. Multiple filters can be applied at once; simply choose each filter and click Apply in the top right corner to save the change.
2. Resize: Adjust the image's size by resizing it, then choose the ideal height and width for it. Click on Apply.
3. Crop: Cut away any unnecessary elements of the image by choosing a custom crop, or by applying proportions, tilt, rotation, or mirroring your photographs; click on Apply.
4. Transform: Rotate the image as per your requirement and click on Apply.
5. Draw: On the top of the image, draw anything you like. The optimum outcome can be achieved by selecting the right brush type, size, and colour. Click over apply in the upper-right corner.
6. Text: Place text above the image. Pick the required colour and font style and enter the text you want to insert and click on Apply.
7. Shapes: Add shapes to your image, such as a circle, triangle pointed arrow, etc. Choose the shape you want and then resize it accordingly. Also, you can click over the shape you inserted to give it effects like shadow, color, outline, background, texture, gradient, and opacity. Now, click on Apply.
8. Stickers: Insert stickers to your image, such as Doodle, emoticon, places, stars, clouds etc. Choose the sticker you want and then resize it accordingly. Also, you can click over the sticker you inserted to give it effects like shadow, colour, outline, background, texture, gradient, and opacity. Now, click on Apply.
9. Frames: Select a suitable frame for the image & resize the frame accordingly. Click on Apply to save it.
10. Corners: Adjust the radius to round off the corners of the image as per your requirement and click on Apply.
- When you are done with the editing of the image, click on Save.
- Your newly edited image will appear along with the new elements you added.
You can edit the image again at any moment after saving it. But the elements you added the last time you modified the image cannot be removed since they are now a part of the image. You will have to import the original image again or make more edits to the one you have now.
Further, you can click on the 'Save As Template' option which will save your template here and can be used for further email campaigns from the 'My Templates' section.
Thus, you can quickly customize your campaign images using the NotifyVisitors Drag & Drop Editor to create a user-friendly preview for your current and future Email campaigns.